sábado, 11 de enero de 2014

12 Very Good Ways Of Starting This Year

Well, another year started
less than two weeks ago.
To begin it, I bring these pictures
found in a site which you surely know already.
And if you want to count them, they're twelve...
Meaning one for each month,
to make it look as a calendar
or even use the pictures for that.


January

Let Them Know How We Love Each Other
__________

February

This Family Has Grown
__________

March

"Want To Marry Me Today?"
__________

April

"My Mom Have Wings And I Can't Fly?"
__________

May

"This Is Me With My Kittens"
__________

June

"Our Peaceful Farm"
__________

July

Royal Company And Cuddles
__________

August

The Most United Family
__________

September

With All The Love Of Kamunyak
__________

October

"Time To Sleep, Honey, Isn't It?"
__________

November

Good Nights Kiss
__________

December

"Protecting What I Love So Much"

No hay comentarios: