lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2010

"Arashi No Yoru Ni" - Some artists

Images from one of my favorite japanese movies,
the pictures made by different artists;
representing the same innocent,
strong, and honest relationship
between two very different souls.


"Are You Over There...? Gabu...?"
eronine - deviantart

"I'm Always Close To You!"
kinah - digital dreams


"True Smiles Come From True Friends"
chibi9 - digital dreams

"I Know, I'm Just Enjoying This Moment"
edgar corona - digital dreams


"Stay Here, Baby Mei..."
insomniacawake - digital dreams


"In The Calm Of Our Shelter"
glad_sad - deviantart

"Sharing The End Of The Winter"
Reverse Alchemist - digital dreams


"Don't Worry, Little Mei"
jerome jacinto - deviantart


"A Big, Perfect Family"
thecheesecracker - deviantart

(Gabu and Mei just found that green forest;
now other evicted Wolves and Goats joined them there)

1 comentario:

Kushi dijo...

Sorry for this spam-like review. I'm not sure if I can go on working in this blog, by a problem with Blogger.
If there's no other way, my new -or updated- entries will go to another site (new URL soon).
Perdón por este comentario tipo spam.
No estoy seguro de poder seguir con este Blog, por un problema con el Blogger.
Si no queda otra, mis nuevas -o actualizadas- entradas irán a otro sitio (Nueva URL, pronto).